Upcoming Public Gigs
I’m busy doing all sorts of gigs here and there, but here’s some of the public gigs you might be interested in coming along to – hopefully see you there! 😉
- Sunday 14th August – Fat Chops Big Band at Moseley All Services Club, Birmingham
- Sunday 25th August – A Celebration of Jazz Guitar featuring Nick Dewhurst (guitar), Tom Morgan (guitar) and Tom Moore (double bass) at Sunday Jazz at The Hub at St Mary’s, Lichfield https://thehubstmarys.co.uk/events/sunday-jazz/
- Saturday 8th November – Get the Party Started with the Nick Dewhurst Band, at Matt and Phreds Jazz Club, Manchester https://mattandphreds.com/october-2022/nick-dewhurst-band
- Wednesday 19th October – Jim Wynn Swingtet at the Cathedral Hotel, Lichfield. Great swing music from the 20s and 30s featuring one of the most in demand swing bands in the Midlands!
- Friday 4th & Saturday 5th November – Songs I Want To Play LIVE at the Adelphi Theatre, Salford, Manchester https://songsiwanttoplay.co.uk/
- Sunday 6th November – Featuring the Flugelhorn featuring Nick Dewhurst (flugelhorn), Tim Amann (piano) and Tom Moore (double bass) at Sunday Jazz at The Hub at St Mary’s, Lichfield. https://thehubstmarys.co.uk/events/sunday-jazz-804/
- Wednesday 16th November – Dave Tandy Quintet at the Cathedral Hotel, Lichfield. Modern jazz, funk and fusion led by one of London’s finest jazz and session drummers.
- Friday 25th November – Get the Party Started with the Nick Dewhurst Band, Jennifer Blackwell Performance Space, B:Music, Birmingham
- Sunday 11th December – A Winter Warmer featuring Nick Dewhurst (Trumpet/Flugelhorn), Tim Amann (piano) and Tom Moore (double bass) at Sunday Jazz at The Hub at St Mary’s, Lichfield https://thehubstmarys.co.uk/events/sunday-jazz-452/
- Wednesday 21st December – Lichfield Jazz Christmas Special featuring the Lichfield Jazz Big Band. An annual favourite gig at the Cathedral Hotel, Lichfield.